Community Social Services Centre Inc. is an ethno-specific organization providing
community support services to aged, children, young people and families
within the Chinese community in the State of Victoria.
The Centre was incorporated as a non-profit making
organisation in 1992 and has its own Board of Management.
The Centre delivers services to the Chinese community
- funded Community Settlement Services programs;
- funded Home and Community Care programs
- funded Community Aged Care Packages services
- specific short-term projects
- recruitment and training of volunteers and
- on-going consultation and review with professionals
from external organisation.
"To promote and represent the interests of the Chinese-Australian
community in the State of Victoria
through the delivery of quality social services, education and
download chart (.pdf)
Management (2007 - 2008):-